06 January 2011

Aujourd'hui, c'est le 6 janvier.

Being that I'm going to grow up to be successful and inspiring </conceitedness>, I found it imperative that I leave behind documentation to commemorate my one-day fortuitous youth. So here it goes:

Dear Chante,
You will one day be as flourishing as you hope, so long as you don't relinquish your "I can do anything" attitude. But before you count your accomplishments, find inner peace with yourself; It will make every aspect of your life so much easier. Don't be too shy to  scream "I told you so" to the disbelievers as you clock in at UN headquarters. Live a little, but remember your upbringing. Never be ashamed to make connections, no matter where you are. You'll never be perfect, but it sure as hell doesn't hurt to try; Just don't become a prude in the process. And finally, never settle, rather set realistic expectations. Cheers to what you know is coming-- and those things that you don't.
Sincerely yours,
Chante

No comments:

Post a Comment