20 December 2010

Aujourd'hui, c'est le 20 décembre.

I'm so glad I've convinced my girls to get blogs :D
But anyway, finally, yesterday, I got around to watching the film Milk, and let me just say, beyond spectacular.
You see, I'm one of those people who are extremely pro-gay rights (Celebration for the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell, anyone? Yus.) I mean, I knew Harvey Milk's story, but to see it brought to life like that was nothing short of brilliant. Truth be told, I don't think it would've been half as good without the cast it had. Sean Penn, James Franco, Emile Hirsch, Josh Brolin, Alison Pill, Lucas Grabeel, the list goes on. This movie is most definitely joining my movie collection sometime soon. If you haven't seen it, it's a must see.

A few quotes by Mr. Milk:
"Without hope, life is not worth living."
"Civil rights or civil war. Gay rights now."
"If you want real political power, try telling the truth for a change."

For the record, I just don't get all the LGBT hate. And I love debating about it [:

No comments:

Post a Comment