20 December 2010

Aujourd'hui est toujours le 20 décembre.

I felt like making a confessions blog, so here goes nothing.


  1. I've never seen The Notebook (or most other cliché romantic movies you can think of).
  2. I aspire to be someone who makes a noticeable impact on the world.
  3. Being a workaholic is one of my greatest joys, and that worries me more than you can imagine.
  4. I hate credit cards. Anything that involves me being in debt to someone scares the crap out of me.
  5. I thoroughly enjoy networking. I've even done it at family reunions. 
  6. I have a soft spot for vintage horror films.
  7. Collecting indie and foreign films is enthralling.
  8. Even though I grew up with everyone around me speaking Spanish, I still think French is easier.
  9. When I grow up, I want to be a philanthropist.
  10. My favorite word is 'convivial.'
  11. I'll add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment