27 December 2010

Aujourd'hui, c'est le 27 décembre.

Oh how much I've got to say! I've just had no time to say it in.

Rewind to Christmas:
Twas fabulous if I do say so. Went to the movies with the best friend ans saw Black Swan. It was nothing at all as I'd imagined and completely bizarre, albeit brilliant. It's one of those films that messes with your head, which of course, I love.
After the movie, previously stated best friend made my day with an adorable peacoat.

Nothing too exciting has happened since Saturday aside from work work working, but I feel like I have so much more to say and I just can't find the words. Have you ever had the epiphany that everything is going to be okay? Yeah, this morning at five o'clock, I got that feeling while leaving work, and so far, it's stuck. I just feel so hopeful and calm and dare I say satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment